Accessibility statement for Hawk Valley Retreat
We want everyone who visits the Hawk Valley Retreat website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
Our property has the following accessibility features.
- Grab bars alongside toilet in Fox Glen Cottage and Meadows Room.
Our property has the following potential barriers to accessibility.
- Driveway and roads are gravel – not easily manageable for wheelchairs
- No roll-in showers or transfer seats to tubs
- No text telephone.
- No grab bars alongside toilets (except Fox Glen Cottage and Meadows Room).
- No audio and visual emergency warning devices
- No wide guest room and bathroom doorways.
- No braille exits or other labels.
- No short-stature accessibility kit available.
- No wheelchair accessible public entrance, lobby, or bathrooms.
What are we doing?
To help us make the Hawk Valley Retreat website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level A as the target for the Hawk Valley Retreat website.
How are we doing?
We’ve worked hard on the Hawk Valley Retreat website and believe we’ve achieved our goal of Level A accessibility. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please get in touch.
Let us know what you think
If you enjoyed using the Hawk Valley Retreat website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We’d like to hear from you in any of the following ways:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us on 815-777-4100