Have a question or need additional information? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or on our toll free number 888 – 777 – 6016.
Click Here To Go To Our Online Reservations Page
- Open all year with the exception of Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day.
- A 2 night minimum stay is required for all weekend reservations (Fri & Sat).
- A 2 night minimum stay is required for weekday promotional rates (Sun – Thur).
- A 3 night minimum stay may apply during certain holiday weekends.
- One night stays are charged at the full room rate.
- Special pricing available for 5 or 7 consecutive night stays.
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- Extra person charge $20.00/adult (18 and older). $10.00 for children 5 – 17 and no additional charge for children under 5 years of age.
- All rates and packages are subject to applicable state and local taxes.
- Cash, Debit Cards, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and gift certificates from BedandBreakfast.com are accepted for payment.
- Sorry, personal checks are not accepted.
- No cancellation/processing fee will apply to reservations cancelled 14 days or more prior to arrival date.
- A minimum $25.00 cancellation/processing fee will apply to reservations cancelled less than 14 days from arrival date.
- The full booking fee is charged to any reservation cancelled less than 72 hours from arrival date unless the room can be rebooked.
- For group reservations (3 or more rooms) cancellations must be received 30 days in advance or full room fees apply.
- No refunds for early departure.
- Check-in time is 3:00p.m. – 9:00p.m., or by prior arrangement. Please call us at 888-777-6016 if you will arrive after 9:00p.m. so we can be available to personally greet you.
- Request for early check-in prior to 12:00pm will result in an additional day charge for room.
- Check-out time is 11:00a.m.
- Children are welcome.
- Sorry, no pets please.
- As a courtesy to all, smoking is limited to outside only. A $250.00 surcharge will apply for smoking indoors. Smoking indoors is prohibited per JoDaviess County ordinance (Ord. 4-7-2008).